Instagram: Makeamark_artroom

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Flipped Lesson: Doodle Cube


Since I'll be out of the building on Friday, I decided to create a flipped lesson on how to create a "Doodle Cube". My guest teacher can give their introduction and share my video with my classes for instruction. Since most guest teachers are not usually art educators, the video can be a super helpful tool in teaching my kids.

The learning objective is to create an original design using line, shape, pattern, texture, and color to create visual "unity" throughout the cube.


I sure hope it goes over well with my classes. I've shown other video demonstrations during clay week, so most of my students are familiar with this instructional method.

If it is a success, I'll probably make more of these video lessons for guest teachers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment