Instagram: Makeamark_artroom

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Our artists on the district home page!



I was thrilled to learn that my district's photographer would be visiting my art room to capture the action of art making. Mrs. Mulcrone's 1st grade class was busy that day learning how to create a collage inspired by the book, "Stellaluna".  (They had studied bats and written a report prior to this lesson). These young artists had lots of practice creating collages before this day, so they were ready to shine for the photographer.

Here are the photographs from that wonderful day. Aren't they just the cutest? I am so proud of them. When I opened up my browser and saw the photos on the district site, I squee'd with happiness! My sweet little firsties!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment